We are a technical blog, and see our small wallet on XMRwallet.com is not sync, and shows a balance of 0.00 XMR since few weeks.
Is XMRwallet.com a scam?
Our fast response: No!
We don’t know, the real issues in backend of XMRwallet.com, but for the moment, they can’t sync the block wallets since few weeks. Maybe there strong technical issues, maybe there are hackers which ddos servers for actually war-reasons. But do not have any panic! It’s not a scam for the moment.
So to get ur Money on XMRwallet.com by the sync issues, you have to do a local wallet:
- Go to the official website: getmonero.org
- Go to the downloads on the official website: https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/
- Download the Monero GUI Wallet for your system, like Windows, Mac OS
- Go to advanced mode and set that you want to login in a wallet.
- Type in ur privat key, or ur words, u get to login, to connect ur wallet with local system.
- If you finish the steps (U can use standard settings), give ur wallet a password and then its done.
- But note!!!! For the first time u have the GUI Wallet on local system, it’s required to download the blockchain to ur computer. That progress can need up to 2 Days! (U need much RAM and Internet)
- After the blockchain is downloaded on your computer, the system will show you the correct balance and you can use ur wallet, same like on xmrwallet.com